Goals for 2015
What do I hope to accomplish in 2015? It's the 5th day of the new year and I've already set a few goals for the year.
1. Working on revising all three books in the Travelers Series. Don't worry, no dramatic changes, just fixing a few minor errors.
2. Finish writing book 2 in the Jules Cannon mystery...halfway done!
3. Begin writing/drafting the first book in another new mystery series. Because I don't have enough on my plate, right?
Right now, I have a goal of 4 books scheduled to be written and published in 2015...it will probably end up being 2 books, but I dare to aim high!
1. Join 1 or 2 new writer's organizations/groups.
2. Attend 1 writer's conference this year.
3. Work on sending more updates to readers (i.e. my newsletter).
It's a pretty short list, but I hope that by accomplishing just a few of these this year, it will lead towards more things getting done. Wish me luck!