destined for trouble
thomas and mercer
Yes, I know...
June 5, 2016
Barking Up Trouble Available this MAY!
May 1, 2016
Just in time for the holidays!
October 3, 2015
September 1, 2015
Art Imitating Fiction
August 12, 2015
July 14, 2015
June 23, 2015
Cover Reveal & Release Date!
May 18, 2015
May 5, 2015
Quick Writing Tips
March 15, 2015
Cougar Town, Travelers, Connection?
March 2, 2014
January 6, 2015
What do I hope to accomplish in 2015? It's the 5th day of the new year and I've already set a few goals for the year.
1. Working on revising all three books in the Travelers Series. Don't worry, no dramatic changes, just fixing a few minor errors.
2. Finish writing book 2 in the Jules Cannon mystery...halfway done!
3. Begin writing/drafting the first book in another new mystery series. Because I don't have enough on my plate, right?
Right now, I have a goal of 4 books scheduled to be written and published in 2015...it will probably end up being 2 books, but I dare to aim high!
1. Join 1 or 2 new writer's organizations/groups.
2. Attend 1 writer's conference this year.
3. Work on sending more updates to readers (i.e. my newsletter).
It's a pretty short list, but I hope that by accomplishing just a few of these this year, it will lead towards more things getting done. Wish me luck!